Thursday, October 1, 2020

Plug for a lesser known holster - US Grunt Gear


I was in the market for a more minimalist-style IWB/AIWB holster for my G26, I had been looking through the usual recommended brands but couldn't quite find what I was looking for. I had two criteria (besides good reviews and not breaking the bank) I wanted to see:Smooth edges, no squared off corners that are going to stab my thigh when I sit down.No wasted/extra Kydex, I wanted low profile, just enough to safely get the job done.I came across an old video by man sootch00, who I've always held in high regard when it comes to advice. The holster looked exactly like what I wanted, and if sootch00 is calling it the best, even in 2013, I felt I had to check it out.I went with the regular IWB rather than the AIWB they have come out with, the only difference being the claw, which I've never cared for.I got it in the mail today and haven't taken it off since. This is the most comfortable holster I've ever worn. I had concerns about the extra-large belt clip but it's not cumbersome at all and it makes the holster feel very stable and secure. I think they have improved greatly over the years, it looks more refined and smoothed out.FrontBackIf you're in the market for a very low profile IWB/AIWB holster, I would definitely give US Grunt Gear a look. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/36qtwZO

No comments:

Post a Comment