Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Make the trade?!?


So, I’ve been carrying my Shield, it was the first gun I ever owned. Great carry, super slim, easily concealed...but I’m just not in love with my gun. We have fun together, we get ice cream and hang out at the beach, but there are times when we are not simpatico.I have found that I’m not a fan of the slimness of the gun and definitely not a fan of the abrasive grip. I’ve passed a few times on carrying because I just didn’t want to throw an extra shirt on to carry comfortably. So, I decided to go shopping and check out some options. As you could guess, many LGS have limited stock, but one near me has a nice G27 .40cal in stock. I asked and they said a trade plus ammo would cost me about $60.Does anybody carry a G27 still? Is this a good carry gun still?My other guns are a Springfield XD-9 and a Walther PK380. Realistically, I could easily carry the Walther- but the G27 looked like a great carry option!View Poll via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3m8OL6H

No comments:

Post a Comment