Monday, October 19, 2020

I am a 4’10 18y/o female about to live alone at college, what can I do to protect myself?

In the spring, my college will open back up for at least people to live on a campus and the area isn’t all too great. I’m 4’10 120lbs and I have previous martial arts experience but don’t remember much as it was like over 6-7 years ago. My concern is protecting myself if my possible attacker is taller and stronger than me. I wouldn’t want to carry a gun as it gives me awful anxiety just having one and i feel like pepper spray can only do so much. When i’m out in public I check in and under my car (i’ve heard of the achilles slashing kidnapping thing )and lock my door immediately after. I carry a pocket knife with me but that’s about it. What else could I carry/ do if I am approached by a taller and stronger male? Thank you so much!



Submitted October 19, 2020 at 04:11AM by dryer- https://ift.tt/3m0WHa6

No comments:

Post a Comment