Friday, October 16, 2020

Does anyone carry a taser? Have you ever used it in a defense situation?


In my state, it is legal to carry a taser if you have your permit. I found a new in box taser with 2 cartridges and holster for $200 and it's peaked my curiosity. Does anyone carry or own one care to justify the purchase? I could see the benefit in deescalating a potentially dangerous situation that may not reach "great bodily harm or death" levels, but I imagine there could also be a scenario where you end up with an assault charge. I haven't seen any discussion around this, so I figured I'd open up a dialogue so others, as well as myself, can take away some differing perspective. Here's a few general curiosities to consider:would you carry both, or choose taser over gun? Would you replace spare mag carry for less-than-lethal?where would you carry it?any experience/stories involving taser deployment/time you wish you had one?would you still avoid carrying off body (backpack, fanny pack)? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3lRSplt

No comments:

Post a Comment