Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Why I will now travel with a firearm where I am legally allowed to carry..


I'll try to make this short. I am from Nebraska and my wife and I and some of our friends wanted to just do a simple weekend trip to Scottsdale to stay at an Airbnb and just get away. I was going to travel with my firearm since we have reciprocity in AZ, but everybody ended up only doing carry-on luggage, so I didn't want to be the only one with checked bags making us wait.Today, I see this story. This happened not even one major intersection away from where we stayed. It sounds like the guy either panicked or came unhinged and just basically shot anybody he saw after he robbed the place. Luckily, somebody else was carrying and could stop the threat (which big KUDOS to that individual as they were shot during the altercation, too).Granted, we were not out at 2:30 am, but as we all know, criminals don't care if it's dark out or not. This type of situation could happen to anybody at any time. This will definitely be a story I refer to when people ask me if I really need to carry everywhere I go and be the reason why I will deal with the pain of flying with a firearm when I legally can.EDIT: Should add, this happened not even a week later after we left. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Cao14m

No comments:

Post a Comment