Thursday, July 2, 2020

Question


Been a member of this awesome community for a while and was hoping someone can help me figure something out if it's worth pursuing a CCW permit in California.I recently moved from Chicago to Southern California (Orange county) for a 6 month contractual job offer.I have been a ccw holder in Illinois since the programs inception and would love to be able to legally carry in California as well.Well aware that I've moved from one 2a unfriendly place to another but I need some clarification as to whether or not I can apply for my local California CCW in Orange county while living in an Airbnb. Am I allowed to apply given this isn't technically "my" address while here?I know the pandemic might greatly prolong the process, but is it worth applying for one and starting the process/fees before I secure a place of my own to make my permanent residence?Thanks in advance for all the guidance via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3dWITJk

No comments:

Post a Comment