Thursday, July 2, 2020

Question to those with the G43x and Hellcat


I have a G43x with shield arms mags and a vedder light tuck. I got it as my second ccw after my LCP with kydex pocket holster which I always feel undergunned with.I find myself almost never carrying the G43x because it's so heavy and bulky, I can't sit down or drive with it appendix and no other positions really work. I have a 1.5 full grain Orion leather belt and wondering if a gun belt would make a difference. It's just so bulky with the lightweight shorts I have to wear down in Houston summers.Does the Hellcat feel considerably smaller and lighter? I feel like I want something I can carry aiwb that's higher capacity that the LCP ii and more comfortable that the G43x, not sure if the hellcat checks this box or is does it feel almost as big as the G43x. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2YPuZEw

No comments:

Post a Comment