Thursday, July 2, 2020

Question about OC/CC holster position for North Carolina


So I’m looking into getting my CCP soon and I recently came across a post on another forum saying that they tuck their Glock iwb for open carry, but the grip is showing so it’s perfectly legal since they don’t have a CCP, so I’m guessing a IWB open carry. I was wondering if that was legal in North Carolina or still considered concealed, since I’ve only ever known open carry residents to have a holster on their hip OWB. Only reason I ask is because since it’s summer, I stay in gym/light shorts as much as possible when I’m not working and would like to carry as such with a Sticky Holster.Plus, I’ve searched for like 3 days and can’t find a clear answer on it. If anyone has information on it, please let know. I greatly appreciate it! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3ioRM1T

No comments:

Post a Comment