Sunday, July 5, 2020

Picked up a Hellcat- overwhelmed by holster+belt options


Hey everyone,After a lot of back and forth, I picked up a hellkitty for my first CCW gun and am absolutely in love with it. Now, I’m onto the next step. I’m quite overwhelmed by holster and belts, especially seeing all the awesome setups and brands on this sub.I am looking for a nice quality IWB holster, preferably kydex. Extra mag storage isn’t needed. I would appreciate a good level of comfort as well. Price isn’t really a concern as I know you get what you pay for here.I’m also looking for a solid EDC gun belt. Don’t need anything super tactical. Just a nice gun belt I can wear with casual outfits and jeans, that will last me a lifetime.Any opinions would be appreciated. I’ve heard good things about Vedder holsters, but have no idea where to start for the belt. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/38wfEMu

No comments:

Post a Comment