Friday, July 10, 2020

Holster recommendation, HK USP45.


Title doesn't quite say it all, but it's a start. Looking for either an IWB or OWB holster for the aforementioned pistol. Yes, it's a big gun. I'm 6'3", 290 or so and can dress around either style of holster. I'd prefer Kydex unless there are leather holsters out there that can handle a fair amount of sweat in the summer months especially (Oklahoma gets pretty unbearable this time of year). Strong-side at about the 4 o'clock position or father back is preferable as well, since I'm not comfortable with the idea of appendix carrying a full size gun. This is my first time carrying and thankfully I can do concealed or open carry in this state. Also, for the sake of argument, please refrain from recommending a smaller gun. If I'd wanted a Compact model, I would have bought one. 🤔 via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2W5n18w

No comments:

Post a Comment