Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Dont delay


Ive been toying with getting my ccl and utilizing open carry for a couple weeks now, kept convincing myself i was being paranoid, worried about what neighbors might think etc. Well last night, after i told myself no you dont need to take your piece with you while you take out the trash, a guy drove around the corner and opened up on me with a handgun as he was going by. I of course dove behind the nearest cover and lay there cursing myself for not taking the piece w me. So from now on i will always have a weapon on me at all times. Have already filed my ccl permit and am open carrying when i leave the house. Fuck the neighbors. Thankfully i survived my indecision, if you're on the fence, dont wait, do it, do it now. You might not be as lucky as me via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/38G1fxs

No comments:

Post a Comment