Monday, July 6, 2020

Belt or holster issue?


I've been carrying a 4" XD9 for about 5 years now and lately I've started to fall off the band wagon. I've been having trouble getting my printing to a minimum and when I do, it's horribly uncomfortable. I've been using a nylon TacBelt from Dara for 3ish years and I go back and my primary holster is an Alien Gear 3.0. I have a lot of issues with the grip sticking out away from my body when I carry at the 3:30-4:30 positions, and my belt seems like I need to tighten it excessively to keep everything from moving around too much.I've looked at getting a new firearm, but can't pull the proverbial trigger. I've looked at both belts and holsters, but I can't decide on which to try replacing first, or if my Tacti-Muffin Top® is the real problem.Any recommendations or things to try? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2VQA5yB

No comments:

Post a Comment