Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Am i the asshole here?


So I live in a small town in a rural part of my state. In my neighborhood there is a club bar which has a membership of $15 Per year as a membership to be able to drink at this bar.Today as I was leaving and 2 patrons of this bar approached me outside and said that somebody inside of the bar told the bartender that I had showed a gun like i had pulled it out and waved it around. Now I have a license in my state and this bar doesn't have any sign posted Nor was I given a rule book that States no firearms are allowed on the premises.So I tried to explain to these 2 dude's that I carry legally and I didn't know that the bar didn't allow firearms. But they proceeded to tell me how they didn't want me problems how it was frowned upon and if i needed a gun to go out and down there i shouldnt at all and basically made me feel like the bad guy in this situation because for no other reason than to pester me about the the weapon on my hip.I told the guys that I respect the policy and that next time when I come I won't bring my firearm but you also have to realize I had 3 coronas and left because I live down the street in it's a 2 minute walk from my house so you know I wanted a few drinks and to go home to make some dinner.I always thought the 1st encounter that I would have that somebody outed me for my firearm would be a Karen and I was fully prepared for that I wasn't prepared for this but they made me feel like the bag guy and an environment that I was legally carrying but I also didn't know that they had a firearms policy because it's not shown anywhere.Am i the asshole here?Edit: i get alcohol and firearms can be a bad combo, but i had 3 beers and usually dont spend more that 10 or 15 bucks down here so im known for being a light spender. I just dont want to made a villan for simply carrying via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/38HTMhd

No comments:

Post a Comment