Sunday, February 2, 2020

To build or to buy


I have recently been looking at building a Pretty sick glock. After doing some research and finding the nomad 9, it seems interesting and like doing a build like this is obscene for carry, but I do have other options to carry as well. I like the idea of being able to customize the gun to my liking and pick all the parts, I’m just not sure as to how people are feeling about that frame. I started looking into other options such as salient or agency arms but don’t feel like dropping quite that much coin. The zev oz9 seems interesting but I’ve been hearing shitty things about the company. In all, should I just build the nomad 9 or keep looking? Thanks everyone! TL:DR wanna build the nomad 9 frame but am not sure how good they are. Other options include zev oz9 and whatever anyone else suggests. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/36UPPmO

No comments:

Post a Comment