Sunday, February 2, 2020

P365XL owners... reliability check


Sold all my guns a while back to pay some bills (heresy I know!) and I'm getting back into the game this week. Used to carry a G19 but I want something smaller. I'm 99% set on the 365XL, other choice being the 43X. The 365 feels better in the hand, comes with the type of sights I'd put on it anyways, and is optics ready which is good because I'm planning on mounting a Holosun 507k.The only tiny bit of hesitation I have is because of the early issues with the 365 which seems to be reconciled and issues with the 365XL specifically seemed to be pretty limited. I havent heard of any issues for a while with the 365XL and most/all recent reviews seem to agree. So 365XL owners - are you able to put my mind at ease? Have you had ant issues with your pistols? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/31lFi2I

No comments:

Post a Comment