Sunday, February 2, 2020

A couple of IWB holster questions I didn't see answered in the FAQ.


I've had my CCW for a long time but have never used it.So I want to start carrying my G19 concealed. I have a TLR-7 light on there, and while I don't need that on the gun for daytime I'd like the option.I plan on carrying IWB, 4 o'clock. I sit a lot at work and driving and don't believe I can make appendix work.I've gone through every brand in the FAQ and built a spreadsheet of every IWB holster available for a G19 w/TLR7A.Some of the holsters, like the Vedder LightTuck are very narrow and have a single belt clip.Some of the holsters like the Stealthgear are a lot wider and have two clips.Is there an advantage either way? I'm assuming, because of how much I sit in a vehicle, I'll want it high and canted quite a bit.Thank you. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2uguLdh

No comments:

Post a Comment