Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Was pulled over while carrying for the first time this weekend


I was taking the back roads to work with my pistol (holstered) in the cup holder of my car.Out of the bright yellow sun, as I crested the hill, comes a dark SUV. Zero time to register what he was.As I was pulling over and he was turning around I slipped my gun into the console and pulled out my CCW and Drivers. No duty to inform – but in the moment I decided to anyways.Handed him my papers and he asked me to step out behind my car while he ran my info. I complied and wasn’t short or impolite.He came back with a fat ticket and asked me what I carried. Told me he himself carried a Ruger LCP II when not on duty. Said he didn’t want to carry a large gun all the time.And that was that. Moral of the story: Don’t speed and be polite with cops (especially if you have a weapon) and you’ll still probably get punched in the wallet. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2FqiK77

No comments:

Post a Comment