Sunday, January 5, 2020

Shout to Black Arch Holsters!


I really just wanted to share my appreciation for this company after my awesome experience with them.This past spring I bought a Glock 43. Amazing gun, I am kind of a Glock fanboy. Shortly after I got my 43, I was gifted a Black Arch Protos-M holster for my birthday. Fantastic holster, super comfortable. I would highly recommend.I couldn't help myself with all the Sig p365 deals around black friday, so I purchased one and ended up selling my Glock 43. I kept my Black Arch holster hoping that I could purchase a new kydex shell. I contacted Black Arch and they said they don't sell just the kydex so I was a little bummed and was planning on purchasing a whole new holster. I explained the situation to the Black Arch rep and they asked me the condition of my Glock 43 holster (which was pretty good) and they told me to send it in. I was expecting maybe a discount on a new holster, but to my surprize, I was sent a brand new holster for my P365 at no cost whatsoever! I am now a life-long customer of this company. I felt I needed to share this little story for anyone looking into getting one of their holsters.Black Arch Holsters link for those interested. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ZRuuJ6

No comments:

Post a Comment