Thursday, January 2, 2020

Looking for under seat handgun holster.


Looking for Under seat handgun holsterLooking for an under seat handgun mount . I drive rideshare and want the gun as far away and as hidden from passengers as possible so I don’t want to do a magnetic mount under the steering wheel area . And don’t want to carry on my hip or kidney area . Is there a good under seat mount available ?Yes i know it is against the TOS of both Uber and lyft to carry while working IDGAF I’m carrying“Why off body carry?”I basically want zero chance they can see it and no chance they can reach for it , I considered cross body draw from my off left side but I do armed security on the side and that’s the side I carry my less than lethal option and that’s my reflex to cross draw to thatGlock 48 so ankle isn’t possible via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2FfFs1C

No comments:

Post a Comment