Tuesday, January 7, 2020

IWB Holster for CCW (4 o' clock)


I know there are a LOT of holster questions on this sub but it seems like all the posts with a decent amount of comments are mostly AIWB which I do not like.I'm 6' 1" 185lb and am planning on carrying a Glock 19 Gen 5 in colder months and a 43X in warmer months (Texas).What is your experience with certain IWB holsters at somewhere around the 3:30 to 5 o' clock range?I ordered the Black Arch Dual Clip Protos-M but it prints like a mofo, even with a somewhat fitted 1/4-zip pullover.I did think it is partially faulted by my flimsy belt so I ordered a Beltman bull hide belt with the stiffener so we'll see how that works out when it comes in later this week.I also ordered a Bravo Concealment Torsion 3.0 to see if the 10 degree inward cant will help with the printingI'm hoping the belt will significantly help, but I'm just worried about having to buy hundreds of dollars worth of holsters to find the "right one".What holsters have you used that are (in order of priority) concealable, comfortable, and easy to use for IWB between 3:30 and 5?I'm willing to pay upwards of 200 bucks for a holster that is very well concealed, comfortable for all day wear, and isn't a pain in the ass to use... just haven't found one yet via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ZYqc2w

No comments:

Post a Comment