Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Guy called my girlfriend a hooker three times last night and I didn't do anything because I was carrying, someone tell me I did the right thing


Throwaway account, little bit of context, I got dragged to a party with my gf. Turns out it was a bunch of drunk Chad's yelling, being obnoxious, you know the crowd. The head Chad or the kid throwing the party was especially obnoxious. When we were walking in we were greeted by him with a SUP YOU F***KIN HOOKERS, in hindsight I should've just turned around and walked away with my gf but I was a little unsure whether it was a friendly joke or not so in we went. 5 minutes or so in, Main Chad gets a FaceTime call. He loudly yells to his friend over the phone "EVERYONE HERE IS A HOOKER DUDE" and shorty after he starts pointing his phone around the room stopping on every girl including my gf saying "HOOKER, HOOKER, HOOKER" At this point I'm really fired up, I want to say something but I am carrying and everything I've seen so far suggests that me defending my gf would probably end up with me getting jumped. Anyways after continuously insisting that we leave I got my way and we walked out. I think by the book I did the right thing, walking out and not saying anything, but it really bothers me. Imagine some rich-daddied man child repeatedly calling your SO a hooker, and just having to standby and say nothing. Makes my blood boil. Little disclaimer I am NOT suggesting I would have ever drawn just because I was upset. Anyways what would you have done, same thing as me? Or would you have calmly said something? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2QiRi1o

No comments:

Post a Comment