Wednesday, January 8, 2020

California question


First off I will say this is not a CCW question. I realize this is not the best subreddit for this question in that case. I am however asking it here this sub is full of people who are much more familiar with the laws in California than I am, and seem to be much more helpful than other subreddits.I am not a California resident, but I am a CCW holder from Texas. I do not wish to conceal my firearm in the state of California, however I do wish to travel with it and have it in my hotel room during business trips.Is there any law in California that prevents me from doing this? All of the references to laws I can find specifically address California residents, and their ability to transport, possess and use firearms. As an out-of-state resident, can I travel with my firearm (Glock 43 or 19), and keep it secured in my hotel room? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2QWbbu5

No comments:

Post a Comment