Saturday, January 4, 2020

Belt for P320 Compact.


As mentioned in the title I'd like a new belt for my P320 Compact. I currently have a Hank's Gunner and find that it's fine for when I carry my P938 but when carrying my P320 Compact I have to make it uncomfortably tight. I got a BladeTech Ultimate CCW belt off of Amazon because I liked the idea of the ratcheting system but it just didn't seem particularly stiff.I'm currently thinking either the Blue Alpha Gear Cobra hybrid, Hank's Kydex reinforced, Hank's steel reinforced, or the Beltman Bullhide with internal stiffener. Any comparisons of the stiffness off these would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanceEdit: Forgot to mention I carry at 3:30-4:00 in a Vedder LightTuck with a wing. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Qqc0Mw

No comments:

Post a Comment