Thursday, April 18, 2019

My dudes and babes, it is (well dressed?) Wednesday


Ok, nothing special this time.Set 1, uhhh its playoffs bruh. (and Wednesday, my dudes and babes)The kind of interesting thing is, that shirt is pretty thin. If any shirt was going to print it would probably be that one, but... nah. Nothing.My one concern about such thin shirts though is that I feel like a breeze could blow it up and get it hung up on the grip, and I wouldn't know it and would just be walking around showing without noticing. Anyone have thoughts on that? Set 2, what I actually wore to work today. Pants actually shrunk in the wash a bit, but WGAF, I was just going to be sitting behind a desk all day, but worth noting, because even in slightly slim pants and polo, a slim 9 disappears pretty well at 3:00. Guessing it would probably conceal well at AIWB too, but I feel SS hides better than AIWB for me.Edit: Details - PPSM2, Vedder LT, 3:00 carry, 1791 gun belt. Cheapish work chinos and Banana Republic polo. Alright, so what did you guys wear & carry today? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2IsSrQY

No comments:

Post a Comment