Sunday, April 21, 2019

Mag interchangeability ponder


So as I posted I recently purchased a Glock 26 gen 4 for what I consider a hell of a deal. The gun came with 5 mags. Two factory mags and 3 aftermarket mags made by magpul. The magpul mags are 12rnd ( I didn’t notice at time of purchase but would have still got it either way).My question for you guys is. Would it be possible to change the internals of the factory mags out with two of the magpuls giving myself 12 round in the Glock mags. I’m not cheap by any means and I plan on ordering some factory mags but it was one of those coffee hasn’t kicked in, im about to go to the range and was curious. Let me know your opinion. I know the obvious answer is just Buy the Glock mags but again just curious. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2IwtXGP

No comments:

Post a Comment