Thursday, November 1, 2018

AIWP discomfort


I know people ask about this stuff a lot, but I haven't been able to find people in quite my situation. I've got an Agis custom from T1C for my Glock 43. I'm 6'2" and probably about 155 lbs. Pretty thin. The main problem I'm having is that the holster presses against my pelvis enough to hurt. I'm sure part of the issue is that I had hernia surgery done down there years ago, but it keeps me from being able to wear it for more than a couple hours. Bending over, sitting, even riding my motorcycle don't really cause any trouble, but standing straight up causes it to press in just right to cause myself discomfort. And suggestions? I've already adjusted the clips so that the holster sits as high as it can. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Qbf8JK

No comments:

Post a Comment