Friday, November 10, 2023

What do you think of these stretches for kicks?

What do you think of these stretches for higher kicks and the question mark kick?

  1. Start with lateral leg raises, 10 on each leg
  2. Butterfly stretch for 30 seconds
  3. Hamstring stretch, 10 seconds on each leg (I'm not sure if it's still called a hamstring stretch when you're doing it on one leg at a time)
  4. Butterfly stretch again for 30 seconds
  5. For good measure, another 10 lateral leg raises on each leg

How does that sound? Since I'm a beginner I can't do anything more complex than that, and nothing longer than that. I plan on doing these right before I sleep. Are these stretches enough to get substantially higher kicks and master the question mark kick? I can already KIND OF do the question mark kick, but I always lose my balance.



Submitted November 10, 2023 at 04:17PM by KingMaximusOfCamelot https://ift.tt/jqBYT81

No comments:

Post a Comment