Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Suggestions for carrying an LCP with clipdraw?


I recently bought a Ruger LCP .380 from an auction for $200. I'm looking into cheap ankle holsters, and wondering if the clipdraw would get in the way. I'd like to keep it on, as I also want to try it out at IWB and pocket carry with a kydex trigger guard "holster" utilizing the clipdraw. I'd like to try something ubercheap to see if ankle carry is feasible for me before spending money on a higher quality ankle holster.Also, has anybody tried those rubber plug trigger stops? It's a small, round rubber plug that wedges in behind the trigger, and you pop it out with your finger when you draw. They seem a little gimmicky, but if they work well and can be trusted I wouldn't mind giving it a try. They'd work great with pants that don't have belt loops to attach the kydex trigger guard.I'd like to find something besides a pocket holster. I hate it with my (obviously larger)Hellcat, and the whole point was to be as small, thin, and light as possible, but I'm also open to giving one a shot.My EDC is my Hellcat at AIWB and I don't see that changing. The LCP will be a backup or for when I want something lighter. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3CB8298

No comments:

Post a Comment