Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Remove WML for carry?


(Before anyone asks: yes, I EDC a 1000 lumen handheld.)I'm picking up my new P-01 tomorrow, and I'm torn on one decision: should I buy a light bearing holster for a TLR-7a, or should I carry it naked and attach a TLR-1 HL for nightstand duty? I carry a Shield Plus with a TLR-6 because it's the only option and it's not at all quick to remove, and I have an SBRed AR in 5.56 for true home defense/SHTF situations. I'm not completely averse to the larger light, and I know it's not difficult to carry with it, but I'd just prefer not to. (To be totally honest, I just don't like the way the TLR-1 looks on the shorter barrel, but I know the TLR-7 doesn't have quite the same blinding effect as its bigger brother. I also miss the "click" you get when holstering without a WML. I know these are both pretty stupid reasons, but so it goes.)I'm not asking for pros and cons on handgun WMLs in general, but more wondering if anyone out there removes and reinstalls their light regularly. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ZkNUde

No comments:

Post a Comment