Sunday, September 12, 2021

Positive LE experience


I'm a total Chad white man, live in a small city of 60k people. Was distraction proof training a working dog at a big box store, carrying my p320 AIWB, wearing a t-shirt and board shorts. Used restroom urinals, someone obviously saw I was carrying a firearm; probably saw my gun too XD. Anyway, LE were called for "a threatening, armed man with a dog" aka me. Two city officers rolled up on me as I was leaving the store. We had a quick, non- confrontational chat and a laugh, they complimented the dog-she performed flawlessly throughout the encounter-and I was on my way. They did not demand my ID or CCW permit. I freely gave the officers both, which is my policy. (Pushy 2A auditors can suck it) Full disclosure; I train and handle working dogs and have regular professional interactions with local LE, altho I didn't know either of responding officers personally. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3A1ZqYm

No comments:

Post a Comment