Monday, September 6, 2021

New gun needs IWB holster, right side @ 4 o'clock, optic, light, threaded barrel. Wanting to try something new over the older T.Rex Arms IWB I have.


Old gun: Glock 19 Gen 4 with Inforce APL Gen 3 light and threaded barrel. I carried this in a T.Rex Arms Sidecar for 5-6 years or so. I liked this holster, but I don't like the design of their new ones (I'm sure they're fine though) and want to try something different.New gun: SS MR920 Elite with threaded barrel, optic, and TLR-7A. I have the wonderful tactical-muffin-top, so I carry at the 4-5 o'clock position. I was looking at T1C's XIPHOS V2 appendix holster, and was curious if you change the height of the clips to create a cant, if it could be carried at my side... Otherwise, I'm looking for suggestions on an IWB holster that fits my criteria. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/38K1kkp

No comments:

Post a Comment