Saturday, September 18, 2021

Looking for pocket carry only.


Hello all. I’ve done some searching in this sub and haven’t quite found what I’m looking for.I have 17 years experience carrying and shooting. I shot glock competitively for 4 years before my grandfather/shooting partner got cancer.I used to carry a p938, but I sold it, because I do not like SAO/DAO pistols all that much.My normal EDC is an open carry G19. And I’ll be getting a Beretta of the M9 persuasion at some point. But I can’t open carry at work, and OWB and IWB aren’t practical. I need a pocket carry.I wear wrangler cargo pants that have some DEEP pockets. It will hold my entire G19, but obviously it prints clearly. I tell you this as a size comparison.Ones I’ve considered:Ruger LCP: feels good in hand. Fits my pockets nicely. Lightweight. However, not a fan of recessed hammer and DAO.Bersa 380CC: bigger than LCP but of a similar size to the p238/p938. Da/SA, decocker. Comfortable gun, reliable, shootable. But I see people saying it’s WAY too big for pockets. But as I’ve described my pockets… I call BS. However there is nowhere near me to try one in a pocket.Beretta 3032: small. Pocketable. But is chunky.Prefer DA/SA. Obviously not many options in subcompact, but maybe some slightly bigger guns will work for me.No more glocks. I have enough of them.Will consider anything 25acp to 9mm. Function is more important than form. Concealability is more important than round diameter.THIS WILL PURELY BE A WORK CARRY/BACKUP GUN via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3lFo9vw

No comments:

Post a Comment