Monday, September 6, 2021

Just bought my first ccw and a box of 1,000 rounds. How do I best utilize this ammo to train and get better?


I just turned 21 and grabbed a shield plus as my ccw. My state recently passed the constitutional carry law so I don't need a carry license, however, I do want to be proficient in handling my gun.​Im a college student so I don't have THAT MUCH money to spend on training and infinite bullets. I bought one box of 1,000 rounds and plan on using that box to get better at shooting. How would I best utilize these 1000 rounds? Are there specific drills I should do? Should I go to a training course? Should I just shoot them at a bullseye target? Help please!​Also, should I buy more bullets? Is 1,000 enough to train and improve? I also bought one box of hollow points to carry around but I haven't test shot it. Is this unsafe? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2YmlYVJ

No comments:

Post a Comment