Wednesday, September 8, 2021

How do you carry tucked in?


Hey guys, I was wondering how those of you who work in a business casual setting concealed carry? It seems like the only options are really ankle carry, pocket carry, or that urban carry holster. I don’t like the idea of ankle carry because I don’t want to have to get down to my ankle to draw and I don’t like the idea of the urban carry holster because it requires two hands to draw and I’ve heard people saying they found it problematic. That leaves me with pocket carry but I live in California where I really only have access to 9mm ammo and 22lr at the moment so I don’t really want to trust a 22lr due to them being prone to failure and the only California legal 9mm that seems like it might fit in the pocket is the ruger lcr but even that might be too big for business casual. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3jR8utA

No comments:

Post a Comment