Sunday, September 5, 2021

Help me get HHH to make a holster for the R7 Mako!


Fellow CCW peeps, I come before you today asking for your help. It has come to my attention that the new R7 Kimber mako does not have a holster from Hidden Hybrid Holsters. No hate against the holsters it was released with but HHH holsters have really grown on me. I emailed HHH asking if they would make a holster for the Mako and was told that they might consider it for next year. Please join me in emailing HHH to convince them to make a holster for the Mako. The email is here sales@hiddenhybridholsters.com.As an additional convenience for you, I'm also including a template email for you to copy. Thanks!Dear HHH, Please consider making a holster for the new Kimber R7 Mako. Thanks, via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3DPx6uu

No comments:

Post a Comment