Sunday, September 12, 2021

Curious about Fanny Pack options


Howdy,I’m in a bit of a pickle. I’ve got a Taurus G3 TORO that I don’t want to buy a proper holster for. I know I should, but I only ever carry the fucking thing when I don’t feel like strapping on a belt and carrying my Sig. As I’m typing this, I’ve got the thing in the waistband of my basketball shorts because it wouldn’t fit in my current Fanny pack. Not ideal.I did a quick google search and it seems like most of the common options would snag on the front sight post, which is bad. But, I also don’t want this gun pointed at my balls with no holster. Manual safety or no, that’s not good practice.The Question: are there any solid Fanny pack options that can accommodate a compact pistol with an RDS and suppressor height sights? /r/ via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3C5PvBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment