Monday, September 6, 2021

Best non lethal options for wife or significant other?


Looking into non lethal CCW options to get for my girlfriend. We encountered a weird situation the other night out with a creepy guy around my gf, luckily I was with her. She’s not against guns, but she just doesn’t want to carry one. So the next best option is a non lethal. This also works since you can’t CCW in a bar, but a small can of pepper spray looks perfectly legal as I’m looking through the federal CCW laws and my state laws.I’m leaning towards pepper spray and maybe a pocket knife for her to just keep in her bag when she’s out alone. Looked into tasers, but I feel like they’re hit or miss unless you spend the big money on a reliable projectile taser. But at the same time, idk how I feel about carrying something shaped like a gun for self defense that isn’t lethal should she have to use it… seems like too many ways that scenario could go wrong.So what are my options? Is pepper spray the best option for her? Looking primarily for specific product recommendations. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3jPd4IQ

No comments:

Post a Comment