Monday, September 13, 2021

AIWB: How the f is this comfortable?


I've been carrying for several years, started with an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck and eventually purchased a Remora holster with a belt clip. I used the Remora holster for years and it was the most comfortable thing I carried, but I got to thinking that I should probably have something that will remain open when I draw, so I purchased a Vedder LightTuck. Also decided to give AIWB a try and man I don't get it.... I'm by most descriptions pretty small and it just hurts. Doesn't conceal well, always putting pain on my (appendix?) organs even when standing. Sitting is hell too, there's no amount I can hike my pants up that doesn't crush my berries and still put tons of pressure on my organs.Am I missing something? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3z9OfeZ

No comments:

Post a Comment