Monday, June 22, 2020

Security Opinions


Hey all,I’m traveling through a couple states in a vehicle soon to go on vacation. I’m licensed to carry in the states I’m traveling through but not in my destination. I still plan on carrying considering rest stops and overnight hotels along the way pose a risk considering I don’t know where to avoid. Once I’m at my destination I’ll have to lock the gun up. I’m wondering what opinions are as to where to lock it up. I basically have the option of leaving it in the car (I have a safe in the trunk) or in a safe inside my lockable luggage in the hotel room. It’s a nice hotel in a good area so the odds are low for a problem with either but I’m wondering what the wisdom is on which is safer. My impulse is that the hotel room may be the better option. Any insight would be great thanks via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2V5l8YU

No comments:

Post a Comment