Thursday, June 4, 2020

New P365- looking for holster guidance


New p365 - Need holster guidanceI just picked up a P365, and I’m struggling to find a holster that fits my needs. I’m hoping to get a little insight from the community that’s been around this fun longer than I have.I’m looking for a quality AIWB that has adjustable cant and ride height. I have a strong preference for a holster that has a wing/claw/whatever the manufacturer wants to call it (I’m not a very big dude, and printing is an issue, even with the p365). Here’s the kicker- my p365 has the manual safety, which apparently narrows the holster universe a fair amount.What thoughts/recommendations do you have? Thanks!(worth acknowledging, I have a Crossbreed Microtuck for 3-5 o’clock carry, I’m specifically looking for an appendix holster here.) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2AAkQlJ

No comments:

Post a Comment