Thursday, June 4, 2020

Decided to start CCW again, and boy am I struggling to find a decent IWB for my setup.


Long story short, I've recently gotten back in the habit of CCW (I know, I know). My old Sigma 40 just isn't cutting it anymore. After a lot of deliberation and discussions here, I ordered a S&W M&P 2.0 compact with a Crimson Trace 208-s. I know it's a big light, but I have abysmal eyesight and wanted the higher lumens so if I'm in a home defense situation and don't have time to grab my glasses or knock them off my nightstand I can make sure what I'm pointing my gun at is something I really want to destroy.Now my problem is I cannot find a single IWB holster that fits that setup other than a couple pieces of crap or some custom $150 job. I'm a utility kinda guys so I just want something reasonably comfortable and not insanely expensive. Anybody have any ideas? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2MxsaAY

No comments:

Post a Comment