Sunday, June 7, 2020

Looking for advice for my wife's first time carry


Hey everyone, let me start by saying I love this community. You all helped me find an excellent holster given my situation, I'm a skinny guy who wanted to carry a full size, and now thanks to this subreddit I conceal a Glock 19 with an extra mag AWB. (Tier 1 Axis Slim), and dress around the gun.Well, I'm back and this time I'm happy to report I got the wife interested in all this stuff and my dad got her a S&W 642 for Christmas. She tried the gun once because one of the range supervisors had it and let her try it and she's loved the gun ever since. Personally it's too snappy for me, so I'll stick with my GP100,, But that's a story for another time.Anyway, now she's getting her CHL and wants to carry, and is looking for 2 different types of holsters. One that she can wear with her work uniform (she works at Sport Clips, "the hooters for haircuts" as she calls it), so she has tight fitting pants and a relatively tight fitting shirt. She's big chested so luckily I think a Kydex bra holster would work for this. We've been looking at this one and I was wondering if anyone here has personally, or knows someone who has experience with this brand and has anything positive or negative to say about it.Furthermore we were looking for a good thigh holster for when she wears dresses, not sure what you all would recommend for that, but I wanted to stay away from neoprene holsters if possible (for obvious reasons..)My wife's build is:5' 8", 155lbs, 32 DDD (I'm a lucky man..)Thanks in advance!​TL;DR: Looking for a couple different holsters for my wife, any recommendations for a bra holster or thigh holster for a .38 J frame (Model 642) for women is much appreciated. See wife's sizes above. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Y8VpQd

No comments:

Post a Comment