Friday, June 5, 2020

Holster Recommendations - Performance Center M&P 9 M2.0


I recently bought a Smith and Wesson Performance Center M&P 9 M2.0 (SKU 11824)https://ift.tt/2XE0KQB primary purpose for this gun is home defense, but I'd like to try it out as a carry gun at some point too.I know it's pretty large for concealed carry, but I figure it's worth giving it a chance at least until I can get a dedicated EDC weapon.I'm hesitant to just jump on just any M&P holster, since this model does have some features (especially, the sights) which might affect its fit and function with one that's designed around a more standard M&P.I live in Florida, so open carry is not an option and I don't generally wear extra loose layers that would help with concealment. Typical attire is slacks and a tucked-in collared shirt, or jeans with an un-tucked T-shirt. I usually also wear an extra T-shirt, tucked-in, underneath in any case.Build-wise, I'd consider myself on the overweight side of average. 6'0" and probably around 250 pounds, last I recall.This would also be my first time packing, so I'm open to suggestions on position and how to make it work with by build and attire.Any recommendations are appreciated. Much more so, if you have actual experience carrying this gun or one like it. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3czmUYs

No comments:

Post a Comment