Sunday, June 7, 2020

First time CCW, but not first time shooter. Looking for a conceal carry gun.


Background: I used to trap shoot and go to the range a bit with my dad some years ago so I am fairly familiar with the use of firearms. Now, I am looking to get my CCW permit. I've shot mostly my dad's Beretta M9, 1911s (Ruger/Springfield), Bersa UC Pro 9mm, and Glock 19. Needless to say, I enjoy the use of a manual thumb safety and don't mind DA/SA triggers, with the exception of the Glock 19.I am interested in the subcompacts (overall length around 6.5" or less) -- I wear a lot of fitted dress shirts/pants to work. So far my research list is comprised of the Sig P938, HKP30SK, and CZ RAMI BD. Are there any others I am missing? I recently stumbled upon the Bersa TPR9C but there seem to be very little reviews on it in the internet world. Also, does anyone have an unbiased opinion about Kimber and their carry/micro carries?​Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3dGqWj7

No comments:

Post a Comment