Monday, June 8, 2020

Deciding between Shield 2.0 vs Glock 43x. Looking for any anecdotes or suggestions.


Hello!I'm having trouble deciding between the M&P Shield 2.0 and the new Glock 43x for a carry piece. In general, I wear slim fit chinos, khakis, and shorts when I'm out and about. I've narrowed it down to these two since I've shot both and they're the right size for me.I love the grips that the Shield 2.0 has. Some people aren't a fan of the stippling, but it gives me a little extra confidence when I'm shooting it. For the 43x, I'm not 100% sure if I could handle it with the same confidence (if my hands were sweaty for example). I could always put Talon grips on it.But the 43x's handle is slightly longer and makes my pinky finger way more comfortable. One of my pet peeves with compacts is how when you release the mag, my pinky and a little bit of my ring finger is just hanging loose and I have to consciously hold them out of the way when loading a new mag; as opposed to just hitting the release, and slamming a new one in.Does anyone have any advice to break this tie? Any thoughts about reliability, customer service, after market ideas, etc.?I know some people are going to say "why not both?" Haha, I wish! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2UlAMPO

No comments:

Post a Comment