Thursday, June 4, 2020

Carrying an older gun?


I got my first gun a few months ago and have fallen in love with it. It's a 1970 CZ-50. Has a lot of neat features for such an old gun such as a loaded chamber indicator, firing pin safety, and a decocking lever. It had some FTF with some old mag springs but I have since replaced them and it runs smoothly. I feel that as a beginner, it has treated me well. The recoil isn't crazy due to the all metal construction, which has helped with my accuracy.I plan on applying for my CCW license soon. There are a few other reasons that I'm considering the CZ. I like the slim profile and the 8+1 capacity. I don't mind the weight as I'm sure a good belt would help with that. I'm 5'11 and weight 170. I was wondering if anybody else has had experience carrying an older weapon like this before. Would getting it checked out by a gunsmith be a good idea prior to carrying? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/378tRyA

No comments:

Post a Comment