Friday, June 5, 2020

Approved for gun purchase but denied for CCW?


22 year old male in Central FL.As the title states: I applied for my CCW 4 days ago electronically at the local tax collectors office in Bunnel, FL.When i was 18, I was arrested and charged with Felony battery and assault. Charges were dropped before i ever stepped foot in a courtroom. Was not convicted or have ever seen a judge. As well as admitting myself into a hospital for anxiety purposes when i was 17. I was diagnosed bipolar.My question: I was approved to purchase a gun, I bought a CZ-P07 and an XD mod 2 sub. Since i was approved twice to purchase guns, its only logical that i’d be approved for a CCW as well, or am i wrong?My friend was approved and got his license within 2 weeks. Just a bit anxious and ready to be able to carry as the area in florida where I live in is sketchy as hell. Thanks in advance. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Y4t6lX

No comments:

Post a Comment