Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Advice on CCW in a suit that allows me to easily remove it and replace it.


Thanks in advance for your advice. I’ve tried finding this specific question here and couldn’t find it; sorry if it’s been asked before.I work somewhere that requires I wear a full suit/slacks and blazer every day. The caveat is, my employer has a zero tolerance policy on firearms and I am absolutely not willing to risk termination. I typically leave my gun locked in a safe under my seat and locked in my car. It’s not ideal, admittedly, but it is the situation I am in and I need to adapt around that.I typically carry a Glock 43 while in business attire (G19 in street clothes). I have been using a Sticky Holster so I can slide it into and out of my waist band, and it has worked well. I recently noticed, though, that the material is starting to wear and I’m now concerned about trigger protection so want to find another option.I’ve tried using my IWB holster (Blade Tech Klipt) for it but it’s a little tough to slide in and out easily (that’s what she said). It’s hard to discreetly remove the holster and replace it.Any advice? I’ve tried pocket holsters in the past and don’t love them, but think that may be my best option. I can, however, carry my G43 in my pocket given my size and build. If anyone has an IWB holster that is pretty easy to remove and replace, I’d really appreciate recommendations. Thanks, guys. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3fS9JUt

No comments:

Post a Comment