Thursday, February 13, 2020

S&W 351 C or Ruger LCR 22 mag?


Looking for a pocket revolver for carry. I have already done the research and this is the caliber I want for my particular use, so please, no suggestions I go up in caliber.The only thing I want to know is which revolver is better?The 351 C has a 15 pound trigger (that supposedly gets better after thousands of rounds) and a capacity of 7 rounds.Ruger LCR trigger is supposedly smooth and lighter. How much lighter I have not been able to find out. Especially when no LGS have either in stock (but they will happily special order you one!). Then you lose a round of capacity with the LCR. You also have the option of a 3 inch barrel in the LCRx, but then I wouldn't be able to pocket it.Is the heavy trigger of the S&W something that training can overcome or is that the cost of having an additional round?The price difference doesn't bother me. Please help guide me towards the better purchase. Thank you r/ccw. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2OPdyOX

No comments:

Post a Comment