Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Interested in pocket carry but...


Where do I put the items I’d be displacing by putting the gun in my front pocket?My current edc is as follows:Front left pocket - knife clipped on, keys down in the bottomFront right - iPhone X max , iPhone 8Back left - flashlightBack right - walletOn the weekends I’m able to carry my lcp inside the waist on my left side with my shirt untucked and I keep an extra mag in my front left pocket with my keys. I know this isn’t ideal.But, during the week I am usually dressed business casual which includes some sort of shirt tucked in.I like the idea of pocket carry. But to do so I would need to relocate my knife and keys. Not to mention my extra mag.I know a lot of people like to empty their pockets whenever they arrive to their car or work or home but I prefer to keep my edc on me.And before anyone mentions it, I cannot dangle my keys from my belt. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2vGEzxv

No comments:

Post a Comment